Agency-Funded Students

Persons who qualify for assistance from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation of the State of Washington or neighboring states, the Department of Labor and Industries, the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, WorkSource, or the Employment Security Department may attend programs at Clover Park Technical College. Enrollment qualifications for training will be determined by the college. Agency-funded students must have their contracts approved and mailed or faxed to the funding coordinator at CPTC before starting class. If an agency is paying the assessment fee, the student should take their contract to the funding coordinator prior to testing. The funding coordinator is available to answer your questions 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, in Bldg. 17, Rm. 103E, or can be reached at 253-589-5663 or