Agency-Funded Students

Persons who qualify for assistance from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation of the State of Washington or neighboring states, the Department of Labor and Industries, the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, WorkSource, or the Employment Security Department may attend programs at Clover Park Technical College.

Agencies or students must provide the College with documentation for funding before classes begin.

The funding coordinator is available to answer your questions 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, in Bldg. 17, Rm. 103E, or can be reached at 253-589-5663 or