Refund Exception

Exceptions to the refund policy must be requested in writing to the Associate Dean for Student Success before the last day of the quarter in which payment was made. The petition form is available in the Enrollment Services Office in Building 17 or online at

Eligible requests must have detailed information and supporting documentation attached when the request is submitted.